October 6, 2011

Knits for men

Today, the tables were turned and I took pictures of my dear love, who usually takes pictures of me for all of this Hodgepodge Arty stuff.  I just finished two more Jane Richmond patterns:  Quick mittens for Men and Christopher, a reversible hat.  Again, I cannot recommend her patterns enough.  Knitters, please try them...you'll LOVE them.


These mittens are definitely a quick knit...a couple of hours for both and you're all set!  They take only one ball of yarn, which is a washable wool-blend, found at most local craft shops. Get the pattern HERE.


This hat is awesome.  Simply AWESOME. The fit is perfect AND it's reversible...AND it's crazy cozy.  Knit in the round with no seaming, it's a delight to create.  I have great yarn colors stockpiled for more!  You can find the pattern HERE.

More to come...my fingers can't work fast enough these days.  Thanks again, Jane!

xoxo,
Karen

1 comment:

  1. These look awesome Karen! I love the colour you chose for the Quick Mittens for Men, it's perfect for a guy and so wearable! Love your Christopher too! It's an everyday hat for my husband so I'm sure yours will get a ton of use from it :)

    ReplyDelete