October 19, 2013

courtney.

I have known Courtney Parks for years, but last fall I was lucky enough to start working with her more directly and personally. I had such a wonderful experience, and it definitely shifted the trajectory of my work and home paths.  Her energy, enthusiasm, wisdom, and encouragement helped me let go and GROW.  She's got a special teleclass this upcoming Tuesday...tuning in over a year ago is what turned me on to her coaching, so I cannot recommend it enough.  You can register here and it's completely free.  Go for it!  Happy weekend...hope you're doing something special!  xoxo, Karen. 


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the love Karen! So happy to be part of your blog, biz and life...hugs to you :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Good luck on Tuesday - I'm sure it'll be the beginning of good things for many women, thanks to you : )

    ReplyDelete